Some health practitioners say it’s important to know your blood type because foods can react differently depending on what’s running through your veins.
Here’s another reason to know your blood type — it might be a clue to your risk of heart disease. People who have blood types A, B, or AB have a slightly higher risk of heart disease compared to those with type O.
Latest DFW News
- Residents In Granbury Get Glimpse Of Their Homes
- Andrus Has 5 Hits In Texas’ 7-2 Win Over Detroit
- Powerball Ticket Sales Soar
- Tornado Sucks Survivor Into The Air
- Severe Threat Increases
- Bradley Keeps Lead After 3 Rounds At Nelson
- Notorious Texas Millionaire Laid To Rest
- Man Arrested In Connection To West Dallas Killing