An asteroid coming close to the earth next week doesn’t have much of a name. But then again, it is just passing by.
An American Airlines jet bound from California to Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport diverted to Amarillo with mechanical trouble.
Southwest Airlines is rolling out the first of a new, larger plane that will start hauling passengers next month.
Federal regulators are proposing to fine an aircraft repair station $1.1 million for improperly performing inspections and repairs to 44 Southwest Airlines planes.
CBS 11 News has learned more about the Southwest Airlines flight that made an emergency landing when a hole ripped open the plane. The FAA has released audio recordings between air traffic controllers and the pilots onboard.
Investigators trying to determine why the roof of a Southwest Airlines jet peeled open in flight this month are focusing on the manufacturing process at Boeing.
Boeing was surprised when a section of a Southwest jetliner’s fuselage ripped open in flight because the plane wasn’t old enough to be worrisome, a company official said Tuesday.
Southwest Airlines canceled about 600 flights this weekend as the airline continues its inspection of a number of its Boeing 737 aircraft in the aftermath of a hole tearing open on one of its planes in mid-air Friday afternoon.
More information is coming out about the Southwest Airlines’ Boeing 737-300 that had a hole open up on its roof during flight Friday afternoon.
Latest DFW News
- Dallas Director Touts Rewards Of A Career In Human Resources
- Rangers Top Tigers In Texas Slugfest
- Advanced Nursing Degree Requirements In Dallas Improve Patient Care
- DPD Patrol Car Hit; Officer Hurt
- Families Picked Up By EF-4, Now Picking Up The Pieces
- Bae Wins Byron Nelson For First PGA Tour Title
- New Lunch Options For Lemurs At Dallas Zoo
- Cuban Hobnobs With Chris Paul (And Tiger Woods) In Vegas