The Gulf coast appears healthy three years after the nation’s worst oil spill, but scientists and environmentalists are worried that problems may lurk below the surface.
The BP executive who led the company’s probe of the Deepwater Horizon rig explosion defended the contents of his team’s report on the disaster in his testimony Monday for a trial over the 2010 oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico.
A BP executive who led the company’s internal probe of its 2010 blowout in the Gulf of Mexico is expected back on the stand for another day of testimony.
The first BP executive to testify at a trial over the nation’s worst oil spill is set to take the stand for a second day on Wednesday to discuss the 2010 disaster in the Gulf of Mexico.
An engineer who played a prominent role in investigating levee breeches in New Orleans after Hurricane Katrina is scheduled to be the first witness on Tuesday at the trial.
A judge approved an agreement for BP to plead guilty and pay a record $4 billion in criminal penalties for the company’s role in the 2010 oil disaster in the Gulf of Mexico.
Businesses and individuals who claim BP’s oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico cost them money have been paid more than $1 billion through the company’s class action settlement.
A settlement between the Justice Department and Transocean will pump dollars into projects designed to help the Gulf Coast recover from the nation’s largest offshore oil spill.
The Justice Department has reached a $1.4 billion settlement with Transocean Ltd., the owner of the drilling rig that sank after an explosion killed 11 workers and spawned the massive 2010 oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico.
CBS News has learned that BP is set to embark on the fifth day of a little-known mission to look for any new oil leaking from the Deepwater Horizon disaster.
BP has agreed to pay the largest criminal penalty in U.S. history, totaling billions of dollars, for the 2010 oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico, a person familiar with the deal said Thursday.
The 2012 presidential campaign between President Obama and Mitt Romney will be book-ended by hurricanes.
- Athletics vs Rangers – June... Photos From The 2013 Miss USA... "The Amazing Race" Casting... Athletics vs Rangers - June...
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Adrienne Bankert On "The Talk" Blue Jays vs Rangers – June... Blue Jays vs Rangers – June...
- Blue Jays vs Rangers – June... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Brandon Carr Celebrity... Blue Jays vs Rangers - June...
- Indians vs Rangers - June 12,... Indians vs Rangers - June 11,... Slater's IndyCar Ride-Along... Rangers vs Blue Jays – June...
Latest DFW News
- Frisco Women’s League Throws Signature Fundraiser
- Cancer Survivors Rally At Pajama Ice Cream Party
- Gun Safety: Tips For Safely Keeping A Gun In Your Home
- Police Need Help Identifying Aggravated Robbery Suspects
- Darvish, Washington Credit Talented A’s Lineup
- Cowboys Sign 3rd Round Pick Terrance Williams
- Outlaw Items Up For Auction By Dallas Company
- 11 North Texans Indicted In Prostitution Case