It’s been a year and half and coping with her son’s death hasn’t gotten any easier for Myra Sinunu. When she talks about Brad her face immediately lights up.
Steve Sinunu can’t stop talking about his son. He was a fighter, says the father “He was always upbeat and understood the value of life, because it could be taken away from him at any moment and that really was something that was special about him!”
- Athletics vs Rangers – June... Photos From The 2013 Miss USA... "The Amazing Race" Casting... Athletics vs Rangers - June...
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Adrienne Bankert On "The Talk" Blue Jays vs Rangers – June... Blue Jays vs Rangers – June...
- Blue Jays vs Rangers – June... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Brandon Carr Celebrity... Blue Jays vs Rangers - June...
- Indians vs Rangers - June 12,... Indians vs Rangers - June 11,... Slater's IndyCar Ride-Along... Rangers vs Blue Jays – June...
Latest DFW News
- Dirk Nowitzki Dines With President Obama In Berlin
- Appeal Seeks To Halt Dallas County Woman’s Execution
- Four Keys For Bruins In Game 4 Of Stanley Cup Final
- Boy Scouts Appeal Texas Order To Turn Over Abuse Files
- NJ Gov. Christie Is Still A Cowboys Fan
- Dewhurst Tweet: Abortion Bill Is Attempt To Close Clinics
- Company Recalls Pet Food Products Over Salmonella Concerns
- Frisco Women’s League Throws Signature Fundraiser