FC Dallas recalled Brazilian midfielder Jackson from his loan to Cruzeiro on Thursday. Jackson originally joined Dallas in August 2010.
Six crew members aboard an American Airlines jet bound from Brazil to Miami International Airport were hurt Sunday night, and a planeload of passengers was shaken up, by what those aboard called major turbulence.
A native of Sao Paulo, Brazil, Jackson first joined Dallas from Sao Paulo in August of 2010. He started nine regular season games and four playoff matches in 2010.
A flight leaving DFW Airport for Sao Paulo, Brazil on Sunday night was forced to make an emergency landing just 14 minutes after takeoff.
A few plates of pancakes, and a spontaneous act from a shy teen girl, have created a moment that has law enforcement officers talking around the world.
The Google Street View service launched last week in Brazil to complaints from users.
Latest DFW News
- Residents In Granbury Get Glimpse Of Their Homes
- Andrus Has 5 Hits In Texas’ 7-2 Win Over Detroit
- Powerball Ticket Sales Soar
- Tornado Sucks Survivor Into The Air
- Severe Threat Increases
- Bradley Keeps Lead After 3 Rounds At Nelson
- Notorious Texas Millionaire Laid To Rest
- Man Arrested In Connection To West Dallas Killing