Brigham and Women’s Hospital
A North Texas man who had a face transplant a year ago says now he can feel his daughter’s kisses. Dallas Wiens of Fort Worth was at a Boston hospital Monday to follow up with his transplant team.
Ten months after becoming the first person to get a full face transplant in the United States, a Fort Worth man marvels at recovering the ability of expression.
A smile; a raised eyebrow; a wrinkled nose: They’re easy facial movements for most. They’re also the goal of Dallas Wiens.
Latest DFW News
- Residents In Granbury Get Glimpse Of Their Homes
- Andrus Has 5 Hits In Texas’ 7-2 Win Over Detroit
- Powerball Ticket Sales Soar
- Tornado Sucks Survivor Into The Air
- Severe Threat Increases
- Bradley Keeps Lead After 3 Rounds At Nelson
- Notorious Texas Millionaire Laid To Rest
- Man Arrested In Connection To West Dallas Killing