A retired Texas veterinarian has filed a federal lawsuit challenging state regulations that bar him from evaluating animals and giving veterinary advice over the internet.
A state lawmaker who wants to make concussion screenings as routine as physicals in Texas public school athletics has now taken direct aim at football.
The U.S. government has paid almost $1 million for part of a South Texas nature preserve taken for the border fence, drawing to a close nearly four years of litigation in one of the project’s highest-profile condemnation cases.
T-Mobile said Thursday that it is cutting 1,900 jobs nationwide as it consolidates its call centers in an effort to reduce costs and remain competitive.
Two Texas men have been charged with conspiring to defraud people suffering from diseases by treating them with unapproved stem cell treatments.
Police shot and killed an armed 15-year-old student Wednesday at a Texas junior high school.
A Border Patrol agent in Texas captured a 6-foot boa constrictor that officials believe someone had as a pet, but dumped when it got so big.
Latest DFW News
- Residents In Granbury Get Glimpse Of Their Homes
- Andrus Has 5 Hits In Texas’ 7-2 Win Over Detroit
- Powerball Ticket Sales Soar
- Tornado Sucks Survivor Into The Air
- Severe Threat Increases
- Bradley Keeps Lead After 3 Rounds At Nelson
- Notorious Texas Millionaire Laid To Rest
- Man Arrested In Connection To West Dallas Killing