A $15 million San Antonio highway underpass project under construction since spring will have to be scrapped and redesigned after a rare spider was found on the construction site.
Several businesses in the Central Texas town of Waco are dealing with a smelly problem that won’t go away: decaying cricket carcasses trapped in walls and collected on sidewalks.
A forestry expert said that the 2011 Texas drought weakened trees, but was likely not why millions of them died. Environmental factors already stressed the trees that did not survive.
Hurst has sprayed for mosquitos seven times after five positive mosquito pool tests for West Nile. But Arlington, with two human cases, has not sprayed for mosquitos even once.
A Dallas attorney narrowly survived his battle with the West Nile virus. Though an infected mosquito bit him three years ago, he’s still feeling the effect.
The state’s drought is depleting the insect population, forcing bats to emerge before nightfall for food, making them susceptible to predators.
Newy went in the break room this morning to find out he wasn’t alone in there.
The program is called FireFly Watch, and it’s up and running.
- Big Balls At Bombshells... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Athletics vs Rangers – May... CBS 11 Weather Day - May 22,...
- Dallas White Out Party - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore
- HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,...
Latest DFW News
- Texas Tech 8, Baylor 2
- Protesters March Against Monsanto In North Texas
- Escaped Prisoner On The Lam
- Huey Lewis Sports Fan Ticket Contest
- Lake Levels for the Memorial Day Weekend in North Texas
- Woman Set On Fire Fights For Her Life
- Police Say Tips Coming In For Southlake Murder
- Special Prosecutor Files Notice of Contempt Against Dallas County DA Craig Watkins