A jury has sentenced Juan Hernandez to 15-years in prison for the March head-on accident on I-20 near Hutchins. The accident killed Neri Garcia and left former Dallas County Community College police officer Milton Smith, 62, crippled for life.
DALLAS- Milton Smith was headed home along I-20 when his car was hit head on by a drunk wrong way driver. Smith, 62, a police officer with the Dallas County Community College District and a former pastor, was headed home after working off-duty at a Denny’s overnight.
Latest DFW News
- Rangers Place Ian Kinsler On 15-Day Disabled List
- Body Recovered At Lake Arlington
- Residents In Granbury Get Glimpse Of Their Homes
- Andrus Has 5 Hits In Texas’ 7-2 Win Over Detroit
- Powerball Ticket Sales Soar
- Tornado Sucks Survivor Into The Air
- Severe Threat Increases
- Bradley Keeps Lead After 3 Rounds At Nelson