Amazon Recalls Portable Chargers On Reports Of Fires, BurnsAmazon is recalling 260,000 AmazonBasics portable chargers after reports that they can overheat and cause fires or burns.
Man, 22, Dead, Father Injured In East Texas Lightning StrikeAuthorities say an East Texas man has died and his father was injured during an apparent lightning strike as the two were fixing a cattle fence.
Man Burned By Caustic Beer Awarded $750K By JuryA man whose esophagus and stomach were severely burned after drinking a beer tainted by a caustic chemical at an Atlantic City casino restaurant has been awarded $750,000.
Teen Survives Acid Attack, 'It Melted My Clothes Off'A Dallas teenager survived a horrific acid attack and is exclusively speaking to CBS11 in hopes police will catch the assailant. 
Teens Coming To Parkland Hospital With Burns From "Fire Challenge"Dallas's Parkland Hospital is seeing a spike in teenage burn patients, as they participate in the latest social media craze.
Police, CPS Investigating Toddler's Death Who Suffered BurnsHaltom City police are investigating a 2-year-old’s death after seeing suspicious burns on the toddler's body. Even worse, his injuries were left untreated for days, according to the child’s grandparents.
Man Accused Of Pushing Wife's Hands Into Deep Fat FryerA husband is accused of pushing his wife's hands into a boiling deep fat fryer during an argument at a Chinese restaurant they own.
Documents: Toddler Put In Oven By Sibling DiesTexas Child Protective Services says a toddler who died from severe burns was put in an oven by one of her two 3-year-old siblings when the children were left alone in their Houston apartment.
Seven Rushed To Hospital After Arlington Duplex FireThe trapped victim was burned on her arms and legs. She is expected to survive. The other six went to the hospital mostly with smoke inhalation.
Injuries From Sparklers & Other Fireworks Increase Around July 4thFood, fun and fireworks are all a part of the 4th of July tradition. But each year, between June and late July, more than 7,000 adults and children go to the emergency room with fireworks-related injuries.
Couple Recovering From Burns After Plano Barn FireA husband and wife are recovering from burns after escaping a barn that caught fire. It started just before 7:00am Wednesday on Parker Road where the barn sits close to several homes.
Early Report Finds NRH House Explosion Caused By Gas LeakIn a preliminary findings into the house explosion, the Texas Railroad Commission cites an Atmos Energy equipment failure as the cause of the house explosion.

More From CBS Dallas / Fort Worth

Drip Pan: CBS Local App
Drip Pan: Weather App
Drip Pan: Only CBS

Watch & Listen LIVE