Police in Arlington are investigating a Saturday morning crash. A driver died after leaving the roadway and hitting a fire hydrant and fence before slamming into a home.
Thieves struck at a car dealership in Denton. In the end, the windows on several Cadillac vehicles were smashed and their radio navigation systems stolen.
A fiery seven-vehicle crash along southbound Interstate-35E in Dallas left two people dead and shut down part of the highway for several hours early Tuesday morning.
When you see an inordinate number of pink Cadillacs in North Texas, you know it’s that time of year: the Mary Kay convention in downtown Dallas.
A Baylor University freshman has been identified as the person who was found dead in the backseat of a burning Cadillac.
The Cadillac Escalade, a top pick of the rich and famous ranging from Hollywood celebrities to Wall Street executives, is also the favorite choice of thieves.
General Motors Co. is recalling almost 100,000 vehicles to fix two problems that could cause the rear axle cross pin to shift out of place and the passenger-side airbag not to work.
- Big Balls At Bombshells... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Athletics vs Rangers – May... CBS 11 Weather Day - May 22,...
- Dallas White Out Party - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore
- HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,...
Latest DFW News
- San Antonio Flooding Kills 1; Dozens Rescued
- Friends Say Goodbye To Fallen Firefighter
- Texas Tech 8, Baylor 2
- Protesters March Against Monsanto In North Texas
- Escaped Prisoner On The Lam
- Huey Lewis Sports Fan Ticket Contest
- Lake Levels for the Memorial Day Weekend in North Texas
- Woman Set On Fire Fights For Her Life