Ever wondered what 2,000 calories looks like? This video breaks it down in terms of your favorite foods, including bacon, eggs, and Big Macs.
Researchers who reviewed the science behind some widely held obesity beliefs found it lacking. Their report says dogma and fallacies are detracting from real solutions to the nation’s weight problems.
Coca-Cola became one of the world’s most powerful brands by equating its soft drinks with happiness. Now it’s taking to the airwaves for the first time to address a growing cloud over the industry: obesity.
The world’s biggest hamburger chain said Wednesday that it will start posting calorie information on restaurant and drive-thru menus nationwide starting on Monday.
If you’re trying to lose weight or simply improve your overall health, studies show tracking your activity may help you reach your goals. A recent report shows that people who use a pedometer nearly double the number of leisure steps they take on a daily basis.
For the health curious, fast-food eater in Richardson there’s a new interactive, digital kiosk at one McDonald’s location.
Fans of king-sized Snickers and Twix bars may want to stock up. The candy maker Mars Inc. reportedly is planning to impose a 250-calorie limit on its chocolate products by the end of next year.
Of recent years, common advice has been to eat a big breakfast because it helps to jump start your metabolism and eat fewer calories. According to a new study, at least half that equation may be toast.
Latest DFW News
- Demand For More Living Spaces In Dallas Likely To Boost Jobs Sector
- Dallas Director Touts Rewards Of A Career In Human Resources
- Rangers Top Tigers In Texas Slugfest
- Advanced Nursing Degree Requirements In Dallas Improve Patient Care
- DPD Patrol Car Hit; Officer Hurt
- Families Picked Up By EF-4, Now Picking Up The Pieces
- Bae Wins Byron Nelson For First PGA Tour Title
- New Lunch Options For Lemurs At Dallas Zoo