Cancer Prevention and Research Institute of Texas
A troubled $3 billion cancer-fighting agency in Texas under criminal investigation must address “significant issues” with accountability and transparency.
The state’s beleaguered $3 billion cancer-fighting effort is facing another round of scrutiny from lawmakers.
The executive director of a troubled $3 billion cancer-fighting effort in Texas has submitted his resignation letter amid escalating scrutiny over the management of the nation’s second-biggest pot of cancer research dollars.
The state’s $3 billion cancer research initiative has changed course and will give a scientific review to an already approved project that led to a top agency executive resigning in protest.
Latest DFW News
- Residents In Granbury Get Glimpse Of Their Homes
- Andrus Has 5 Hits In Texas’ 7-2 Win Over Detroit
- Powerball Ticket Sales Soar
- Tornado Sucks Survivor Into The Air
- Severe Threat Increases
- Bradley Keeps Lead After 3 Rounds At Nelson
- Notorious Texas Millionaire Laid To Rest
- Man Arrested In Connection To West Dallas Killing