Cancer Prevention & Research Institute Of Texas
A troubled $3 billion cancer-fighting agency in Texas under criminal investigation must address “significant issues” with accountability and transparency.
The state’s beleaguered $3 billion cancer-fighting effort is facing another round of scrutiny from lawmakers.
Leaders of an embattled $3 billion cancer-fighting agency in Texas are meeting for the first time since disclosing that a lucrative state grant was improperly awarded to a private company.
Latest DFW News
- Cabrera Double Lifts Tigers Over Rangers 2-1
- Tornado Victims To Return Home In Grandbury
- Mother Prepares To Bury 10-Year-Old Son Hit By School Bus
- PD: Fairview Man Murdered Son & Grandson
- Suspect Sought In Fatal West Dallas Shooting
- Why Wear Costumes To Comic Conventions?
- Agency Studying West Fertilizer Plant Fire & Explosions To Prevent Similar Occurance
- Cleanup Continues In Cleburne From Mile Wide Tornado