A Texas man whose lawyers said was mentally ill and incompetent for execution headed to the death chamber Wednesday for killing a 12-year-old girl more than a decade ago.
It took less than two hours for a jury in Fort Worth to find a man guilty of murdering an Arlington pastor and severely beating his elderly ministry assistant, last year.
In Fort Worth, it was the third day of testimony in the Capital Murder trial of Steven Lawayne Nelson. The 25-year-old is accused of murdering Pastor Clint Dobson and critically injuring his ministry assistant, Judy Elliott, last year.
The widow of a pastor, who was murdered during a robbery at his church, testified she fainted when she arrived to the crime scene and learned of her husband’s death.
It began with an emergency call about a burglary in progress and ended with a confession, and Richardson police charging three people with Capital Murder.
utside of Horn High School in Mesquite, hundreds of Shania Gray’s friends, family members and teachers gathered. At times the sobbing was so intense that it echoed throughout the parking lot.
The man charged with the capital murder of 16 year old Shania Gray says “dark side” took over when he shot and killed the teenager.
For more than four hours a jury debated the guilt or innocence of the man accused of murdering a Plano fitness instructor. Ultimately 50-year-old Terrance Black Black was found guilty of Capital Murder.
The jury has started deliberating in the trial of a man accused in the beating death of his ex-girlfriend, a North Texas fitness instructor.
A Texas death row inmate scheduled to die later Tuesday for the killing of a police informant 20 years ago is hoping the U.S. Supreme Court agrees with his attorneys that he’s too mentally impaired to qualify for execution.
The Van Zandt County Sheriff’s Office has released more information about the primary suspect involved in the murder of two people.
Police in Garland say what began as a wild night of partying quickly got out of control and now two teenage girls are being charged with Capital Murder.
- Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Athletics vs Rangers – May... CBS 11 Weather Day - May 22,... Dallas White Out Party - May...
- Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore HP Byron Nelson Championship...
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes
Latest DFW News
- DISD Board Supports Plan To Replace Principals, Teachers
- Jose Canseco Denies Sexual Assault Allegation
- FBI Seeks Sealed Court Documents In Investigation Into Dallas County DA
- DISD School Board To Vote On Superintendent’s Principal Plan
- Prosecutors Want Bond Revoked For Dallas Cowboy Josh Brent
- Texas’ Cities Among Fastest-Growing In US
- Forest Park Pool Needs Public’s Help
- Boy Scouts Vote To Allow Openly Gay Members