U.S. automakers are enjoying their best sales performance in the past five years and North Texas car dealers say new car sales are surging.
Car companies are ‘stepping on the gas’ trying to figure out ways to get Americans into electric cars. Even the high prices at the pump haven’t jump-started sales of electric vehicles.
If you’ve been thinking of selling your car now could be the time. Dealers are paying top dollar to get their hands on used vehicles.
Latest DFW News
- Residents In Granbury Get Glimpse Of Their Homes
- Andrus Has 5 Hits In Texas’ 7-2 Win Over Detroit
- Powerball Ticket Sales Soar
- Tornado Sucks Survivor Into The Air
- Severe Threat Increases
- Bradley Keeps Lead After 3 Rounds At Nelson
- Notorious Texas Millionaire Laid To Rest
- Man Arrested In Connection To West Dallas Killing