It looked like a bomb went off on Stemmons Freeway where two cars collided head-on early Friday morning.
She tried to beat a train to the crossing in Arlington this morning.
Triple-A Texas is reminding parents and childcare givers about the danger of leaving children alone in a hot car.
The Federal Government is giving North Texas a big chunk of cash to build and improve street car lines.
Latest DFW News
- Randolph Struggles, Spurs Route Grizzlies In Game 1
- 5 People Hurt In Fort Worth Fight
- Yahoo Takes Big Leap With $1.1B Deal For Tumblr
- Author Shares Tips For Stressed Parents
- Johnson Scores Twice As Sounders Beat FC Dallas
- Teen Killed By Alleged Drunk Driver In Grand Prairie
- Miguel Kicks Spectators At Billboard Awards
- Viral Video: ‘Anchorman: The Legend Continues’ Trailer