With the game, series, or season on the line, would you rather have Carmelo Anthony or Kevin Durant on your squad?
LeBron James was at his best this season, and the voters tasked with selecting the NBA’s Most Valuable Player took notice.
The Celtics need a pick-me-up after losing the opening two games of their first-round playoff series against the Knicks. The city of Boston could use one, too, after a traumatic two weeks of bombings and manhunts and grieving.
With more than 50 wins for the New York Knicks and more than 27 points per game for himself, the numbers back Melo up. The Knicks won a division title, and Anthony will add the scoring title after the regular season ends Wednesday.
The Knicks should have their size back in time for their playoff opener, with Tyson Chandler and Kenyon Martin both on the mend.
This week, I prayed to NEVER hear the name Lance Armstrong again. G-d answered: Manti Te’o. So, for those of you who have been inundated with stories on these two athletes here are a […]
In the third round of NBA All-Star ballot returns, Kobe Bryant remains on top as the leading vote-getter, ahead of LeBron James.
LeBron James and Kobe Bryant are the leading vote-getters, while Jeremy Lin has a chance to bring Linsanity to the NBA All-Star game.
The Mavericks (7-6), who will be without Dirk Nowitzki maybe another month, avoided going under .500 for the first time this season by beating what had been the NBA’s only one-loss team.
As Team USA gears up for the biggest sporting events of their lives in London, they need some motivation to push themselves in ways they never have before. Our Olympians use music to push their training to the next level in every workout and warmup. Get into the minds of our mightiest athletes by taking a peek at their Pregame Playlists.
Knicks coach Mike Woodson has confirmed that point guard Jeremy Lin will not play in the first round of the NBA playoffs. If the Knicks manage to advance, however, it is undetermined whether the 23-year-old will be able to suit up and take the floor.
J.R. Smith scored 22 points for the Knicks, who pulled away in the second half to clinch the Eastern Conference’s No. 7 seed and a first-round playoff matchup against No. 2 Miami beginning Saturday.
- CBS 11 Weather Day - May 22,... Dallas White Out Party - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May...
- Tornado Aftermath In Moore HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes Severe Weather Aftermath: May... Severe Weather Pictures: May...
Latest DFW News
- ATF Accused Of Blocking Investigation Of West Explosion
- Scout Leaders Expected To Vote On Openly Gay Scouts
- Affidavit: Mother Of Child Who Died in Hot Car ‘Certain’ She Dropped Daughter Off At Daycare
- CBS 11 Steals & Deals: May 22
- Fort Worth Residents Seek Answers For Public Shelter During Storms
- As Recovery Continues, Hopes Springs Eternal For Moore Tornado Victims
- Wild Bounce, 4th Line Grit Has Bruins One Win Away From Conference Finals
- Rangers Win Behind Recent Call-Up Wolf