Carnegie Melon University
There is nothing I loathe more than asking for money. I will buy all of the fundraising candy bars to keep from peddling products. So, imagine how much I hate asking for a raise.
When it comes to negotiating a pay raise, getting a promotion, or even landing a new job — women often end up settling for less than they deserve. Now, some are turning to professionals for help.
Struggling to stay sane this summer vacation? A recent Carnegie Mellon University study has found women and young people have higher stress levels in general compared to others.
Latest DFW News
- Report: Knicks’ Anthony To Have Shoulder Re-Examined; Prigioni’s Wife Wants Out?
- Texas Top 10 Sex Offender Arrested In Dallas
- The Fan On The Streets 5/20-5/27
- Super Bowl 50 Site To Be Decided Tuesday
- Jimmie Johnson Races To Record 4th All-Star Win
- Randolph Struggles, Spurs Route Grizzlies In Game 1
- 5 People Hurt In Fort Worth Fight
- Yahoo Takes Big Leap With $1.1B Deal For Tumblr