Across Texas, the drought has caused an estimated $5.2 billion in losses to farmers and livestock producers, and that figure is expected to rise
Amtrak officials say they had no beef with using cattle-based biodiesel to power its Heartland Flyer train. The train runs daily between Oklahoma City and Fort Worth.
Texas cattle rancher Charles Kothman is down to six calves and their mothers after selling off 80 animals in recent months.
For 17 days straight, the Dallas-Fort Worth Area has reached triple digit temperatures. The intense heat, and severe drought, is creating a surplus in the number of cattle heading to auction.
- Dallas White Out Party - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore
- HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,...
- Best Summer Dishes Severe Weather Aftermath: May... Severe Weather Pictures: May... CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Show
Latest DFW News
- Video Fly-Over Provides Look Into Completed LBJ Express Project
- Cowboys Notebook From Inside OTAs
- Bill Would Require Warrant For Police Cell Phone Tracking
- Kings Fall To Sharks 2-1 In Game 4, Series Tied At 2
- Rangers Option RHP Burns For Wolf’s Spot Start
- Heat Set For Game 1 Of Eastern Conference Finals
- Texas House Remembers Actor Sherman Hemsley
- On Brink Of Elimination, John Tortorella Has ‘Full Faith’ In The Rangers