T-Mobile, the country’s fourth-largest cellphone carrier, is set to complete its acquisition of Dallas-based MetroPCS after the stock market closes on Tuesday.
The problem of illegal cell phones being smuggled in to Texas inmates came to light five years ago when a death row inmate called Senator John Whitmire and made threats. Now that Texas senator is again the victim of a death threat.
You could call it “facebooking” for Jesus. One North Texas mega-church could soon be encouraging its congregants to keep their cell-phones on instead of turning them off during Sunday service.
In a tech-savvy nation teeming with commuters and tourists, the cell phone has become a top target of robbers who use stealth, force and sometimes guns to take the devices.
Two Texas prisons that have had serious problems with cellphones being smuggled inmates are getting a system to block phone calls coming from inside the lockups.
MetroPCS, a wireless phone company that targets low-income households, is cutting the price on its unlimited data service, going against the flow of the biggest phone companies.
It seems like everybody owns a smartphone nowadays, including an increasing number of children. But what age is too young for a child to own a cell phone?
AT&T launched a campaign to persuade customers to give up texting and driving. The wireless provider is calling on drivers, particularly teens, to take a pledge to stop what they call the “dangerous practice” of texting while driving.
Think about all the personal information we keep in our cell phones. It’s something to consider after an appeals court gave police the go-ahead to search cell phones without a warrant.
Cell phone users need to be mindful of what information is stored on their devices. It is now legal for police to search cell phones without a warrant.
Most of us who fly have seen someone on a plane using a cell phone after the crew tells you to shut them off. But is it really dangerous?
I bet somewhere in your house is an old, unused cell phone. It is estimated that half a billion retired cell phones are just sitting around in the U.S. alone. They’re phones that could be recycled.
- CBS 11 Weather Day - May 22,... Dallas White Out Party - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May...
- Tornado Aftermath In Moore HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes Severe Weather Aftermath: May... Severe Weather Pictures: May...
Latest DFW News
- Fort Worth Residents Seek Answers For Public Shelter During Storms
- As Recovery Continues, Hopes Springs Eternal For Moore Tornado Victims
- Wild Bounce, 4th Line Grit Has Bruins One Win Away From Conference Finals
- Rangers Win Behind Recent Call-Up Wolf
- Man Card Court: Salads On Instagram
- NBA Playoff Schedule
- President Obama To Visit Tornado-Ravaged Moore, Oklahoma
- SPCA Bringing Pets From Oklahoma To DFW