The parents of Eddie Ray Routh, the man suspected of killing the nation’s deadliest sniper and his friend, released a statement regarding the deaths of the two men.
Funeral services were held this afternoon for Chad Littlefield. He was the friend gunned down alongside decorated Navy Seal Chris Kyle, while at an Erath County shooting range.
Final arrangements are being made for a public memorial and procession that will honor retired Navy SEAL Chris Kyle next week.
The Iraq War veteran charged with gunning down a former Navy SEAL sniper and his friend has refused to meet with his family or court-appointed attorney, Erath County Sheriff Tommy Bryant said Tuesday.
The arrest report for the man accused of killing Navy Seal sniper Chris Kyle and his friend Chad Littlefield over the weekend has been released.
- CBS 11 Weather Day - May 22,... Dallas White Out Party - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May...
- Tornado Aftermath In Moore HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes Severe Weather Aftermath: May... Severe Weather Pictures: May...
Latest DFW News
- Scout Leaders Expected To Vote On Openly Gay Scouts
- Affidavit: Mother Of Child Who Died in Hot Car ‘Certain’ She Dropped Daughter Off At Daycare
- CBS 11 Steals & Deals: May 22
- Fort Worth Residents Seek Answers For Public Shelter During Storms
- As Recovery Continues, Hopes Springs Eternal For Moore Tornado Victims
- Wild Bounce, 4th Line Grit Has Bruins One Win Away From Conference Finals
- Rangers Win Behind Recent Call-Up Wolf
- Man Card Court: Salads On Instagram