Prada, Gucci, Fendi, Chanel. Drool-worthy bags that many women lust for, but the prices make our wallets cry in despair.
People from around the globe are selling their pricey designer purses through Heritage Auctions in Dallas for hundreds to hundreds of thousands of dollars.
These local boutiques will ensure that you look stylish this fall, whether that be in the happening city streets of downtown or on the rugged terrain of the country.
Although the sun is ideal for outdoor fun, it’s not so great for the health of your eyes. To find some of the most stylish sunglasses with maximum protection, visit these local DFW stores.
At 48,000 square feet, the Champ D’Or Estate may be a Texas-sized home, but the façade resembles a French Chateau. The stunning home seems a world away –– in actuality, it sits just minutes off Interstate 35E in Hickory Creek just south of Denton.
- Big Balls At Bombshells... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Athletics vs Rangers – May... CBS 11 Weather Day - May 22,...
- Dallas White Out Party - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore
- HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,...
Latest DFW News
- Lake Levels for the Memorial Day Weekend in North Texas
- Woman Set On Fire Fights For Her Life
- Police Say Tips Coming In For Southlake Murder
- Special Prosecutor Files Notice of Contempt Against Dallas County DA Craig Watkins
- DISD School Board Appoves Plan To Dismiss Principals, Teachers
- TXDOT To Overhaul Central Expressway
- Montague Deputy Shot In Line Of Duty Returns To Work
- Brandon Carr Celebrity Softball Game