It’s official; the top toll violators in Texas will now be banned from North Texas Tollway Authority (NTTA) roads.
Justin Bracken owns Celebrity Tan and Boutique on Legacy Drive in Frisco. The 40-year-old now faces criminal allegations of peeping.
A Dallas man accused of working with former NFL player Sam Hurd to arrange large-scale purchases of cocaine has pleaded guilty to a federal charge.
Lance Armstrong’s attorney says the United States Anti-Doping Agency has granted Armstrong a 30-day extension to answer doping charges
Former Dallas Cowboy Deion Sanders has now been charged with Assault following an altercation at the family home. But unlike his wife, Pilar, Deion will not be spending any time in jail.
Cowboys wide receiver Dez Bryant was not arrested and will not have charges filed against him following an incident Sunday night at a Miami nightclub.
The government fined Fort Worth-based American Airlines for failing to tell passengers it costs up to $30 to redeem vouchers they get for giving up seats on oversold flights.
Tom Delay is due back in a Travis County courtroom today
Latest DFW News
- Residents In Granbury Get Glimpse Of Their Homes
- Andrus Has 5 Hits In Texas’ 7-2 Win Over Detroit
- Powerball Ticket Sales Soar
- Tornado Sucks Survivor Into The Air
- Severe Threat Increases
- Bradley Keeps Lead After 3 Rounds At Nelson
- Notorious Texas Millionaire Laid To Rest
- Man Arrested In Connection To West Dallas Killing