Frightening moments for some people traveling in Dallas and Mesquite Wednesday morning, as a man driving a stolen flatbed truck led Dallas County Sheriff’s Deputies on a high speed chase.
Police have arrested a man they say terrorized a North Dallas neighborhood today, shooting a Dallas police officer and shooting and killing his pregnant girlfriend and her unborn baby.
A Wednesday press conference shed more light on the now dead child sexual assault suspect who led police on a high-speed chase Tuesday night and detailed information on his alleged 6-year-old victim.
A high speed chase involving a DPS Trooper and a motorcycle ended with the rider crashing in Northwest Dallas early this morning.
An Arlington police officer is in the hospital, recovering from minor injuries he suffered while chasing a suspect.
One of the casualties of the costly June 13 hailstorm was the façade and tower of the Lakewood Theater, the iconic neighborhood fixture that’s lived just off Abrams Road since 1938.
A police chase that started in Dallas, at Hatcher and 2nd Street, weaved to Seagoville, Garland, Mesquite and back into downtown Dallas ended after nearly an hour. Dallas police began pursuing the burgundy colored Ford Expedition SUV just before Noon. The driver was wanted for Aggravated Assault.
A stray cat got the fright of its life when it ventured onto a basketball court – and was chased away by a giant dog.
The neon green Bank of America tower isn’t the only building flashing some major color in downtown Dallas. The Chase building is now accented in cool blue LED lighting.
Now that Talladega is in the rear-view mirror, the top-three drivers in the Chase – Jimmie Johnson, Denny Hamlin and Kevin Harvick can all breathe a sigh of relief after leaving the “wild card” race unscathed.
Once the dust settled in California, Smoke was on top celebrating his big victory. The chase halfway point is coming up, and it’s time to examine who is looking good and who is about to […]
After last Sunday’s race at Kansas, the points battle in the Chase for the Sprint Cup championship has tightened significantly, with just 101 points separating leader Jimmie Johnson from ninth-place Jeff Burton. Johnson’s second-place finish […]
- HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes
- Severe Weather Aftermath: May... Severe Weather Pictures: May... CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Show Rangers vs Athletics - May...
- Dallas Cowboys Rookie Camp -... Rangers vs Athletics – May... Flash Forward: Concept Cars... G-Bag Nation Live From...
Latest DFW News
- Texas Motor Speedway Firestone 550 Contest
- Rangers RHP Lewis: No Timetable After Rehab Start
- One North Texas Officer Says Ticket Quotas Do Exist…And It May Be A Ticket To A Trophy
- Parts of Granbury Evacuated Under Severe Weather Threats
- 8 Questions For Cowboys At OTAs
- Praise for Firefighter Stan Wilson Both On, Off-Duty
- Rangers Turn Lowe Loose To Make Room For Lindblom
- Tortorella Says There’s ‘No Give’ In Rangers As Series Shifts To N.Y.