An explosion and subsequent massive fire at a chemical plant in Garland sent workers scrambling and businesses nearby into a panic.
A report just released by the Texas Commission on Environmental Quality concludes that last October’s massive fire at the Magnablend chemical plant in Waxahachie could have been avoided.
The CEO of a company that owns a Waxahachie chemical plant that caught fire Monday says the chemicals being mixed at the plant Monday should have not caught fire.
Two people are in the hospital after being injured in an explosion at a chemical plant east of Houston.
- HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes
- Severe Weather Aftermath: May... Severe Weather Pictures: May... CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Show Rangers vs Athletics - May...
- Dallas Cowboys Rookie Camp -... Rangers vs Athletics – May... Flash Forward: Concept Cars... G-Bag Nation Live From...
Latest DFW News
- Texas Motor Speedway Firestone 550 Contest
- Rangers RHP Lewis: No Timetable After Rehab Start
- One North Texas Officer Says Ticket Quotas Do Exist…And It May Be A Ticket To A Trophy
- Parts of Granbury Evacuated Under Severe Weather Threats
- 8 Questions For Cowboys At OTAs
- Praise for Firefighter Stan Wilson Both On, Off-Duty
- Rangers Turn Lowe Loose To Make Room For Lindblom
- Tortorella Says There’s ‘No Give’ In Rangers As Series Shifts To N.Y.