A teacher and several students in the Arlington Independent School District were taken to the hospital after a chemistry experiment went awry.
TCU is trying to light the imaginations of some fourth graders. Hundreds of students sat in a science building auditorium Monday with lights dimmed. On the stage, a TCU chemistry professor promised the kids that even though there was no visible evidence of chemicals in a long glass tube there were, indeed, chemicals there.
A suburban North Texas high school student was burned when a chemistry lab experiment went awry.
- CBS 11 Weather Day - May 22,... Dallas White Out Party - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May...
- Tornado Aftermath In Moore HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes Severe Weather Aftermath: May... Severe Weather Pictures: May...
Latest DFW News
- Jury To Decide Fate Of Man Who Killed Sons
- Big Texas Cities Show Strong Growth
- Jarrett & Petty Among NASCAR HOF Inductees
- DFW Exhibit Shows Last Art Seen By JFK
- Johnson Always Feels Good At Colonial
- Fort Worth Police Officer Hurt In Crash
- Video Of Man’s Home Torn Apart By Tornado Goes Viral
- CBS 11 I-Team Puts Mosquito Repelling Products To The Test