Automatic cuts in federal spending of $1.2 trillion over a ten year period is the overall view of what sequestration looks like. But those possible cuts are tied to hundreds of programs, agencies and entities that provide a variety of services.
Despite a poor economy, babysitters are in big demand, making childcare an area that seems to be recession proof.
A state agency is investigating a North Richland Hills daycare after a child wandered out of the playground and into the neighborhood.
- Photos From The 2013 Miss USA... "The Amazing Race" Casting... Athletics vs Rangers - June... Most Romantic US Honeymoon...
- Adrienne Bankert On "The Talk" Blue Jays vs Rangers – June... Blue Jays vs Rangers – June... Blue Jays vs Rangers – June...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Brandon Carr Celebrity... Blue Jays vs Rangers - June... Indians vs Rangers - June 12,...
- Indians vs Rangers - June 11,... Slater's IndyCar Ride-Along... Rangers vs Blue Jays – June... Unique Sunglasses For Summer
Latest DFW News
- 5 Things to Watch For In Game 6 of NBA Finals
- Spurs A Model Of Patience & Success
- Rangers Put Baker On DL With Sprain
- Heat Need Big Game From James Again
- Twin Babies Have A Ball With Rubberbands
- “Tweet,” “Crowdsourcing,” Added To Oxford English Dictionary
- Heimlich Rescues Choking Texas Congressman
- No Court Delay For Fort Hood Suspect, Trial Date Set