Some North Texas parents apparently trusted an elderly man so much that they allowed their children to play at his house and sometimes even spend the night. Now a 70-year-old Wise County man is accused of molesting at least one little girl.
A Plano man received five maximum sentences on Friday for repeatedly molesting his adopted daughter for over 10 years.
A 43-year-old McKinney man was sentenced to 50 years in prison for repeatedly molesting a child in Plano and McKinney, according to the Collin County District Attorney.
- Athletics vs Rangers – June... Photos From The 2013 Miss USA... "The Amazing Race" Casting... Athletics vs Rangers - June...
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Adrienne Bankert On "The Talk" Blue Jays vs Rangers – June... Blue Jays vs Rangers – June...
- Blue Jays vs Rangers – June... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Brandon Carr Celebrity... Blue Jays vs Rangers - June...
- Indians vs Rangers - June 12,... Indians vs Rangers - June 11,... Slater's IndyCar Ride-Along... Rangers vs Blue Jays – June...
Latest DFW News
- Outlaw Items Up For Auction By Dallas Company
- 11 North Texans Indicted In Prostitution Case
- VIDEO: The LeBron James Headband Game
- The Good Ol’ Days: When Gas Was 93 Cents Per Gallon
- Road Test: 2013 Toyota Avalon
- Automakers Finding Many Customers Now Appreciate Simplicity
- Sporty New Corolla Aimed At Youthful Buyers
- Another Round of Storms Possible