Automatic cuts in federal spending of $1.2 trillion over a ten year period is the overall view of what sequestration looks like. But those possible cuts are tied to hundreds of programs, agencies and entities that provide a variety of services.
A Texas woman has been sentenced to 80 years in prison after being convicted of felony murder in the death of a child killed in a fire at her Houston home day care.
A woman has been found guilty of murder in the death of one of four children killed in a fire at her home day care in Houston.
Despite a poor economy, babysitters are in big demand, making childcare an area that seems to be recession proof.
A state agency is investigating a North Richland Hills daycare after a child wandered out of the playground and into the neighborhood.
Millions of parents are feeling the pinch from child care. A new study finds that in 36 states the average annual cost of child care was higher than a year’s tuition at a four year public college.
A kindergartner’s disappearance led to a frantic search that ended when the boy was found, but now his parents want to know how their son wound up at the wrong place to begin with.
- Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Athletics vs Rangers – May... CBS 11 Weather Day - May 22,... Dallas White Out Party - May...
- Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore HP Byron Nelson Championship...
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes
Latest DFW News
- Boy Scouts Vote To Allow Openly Gay Members
- Storm Chances Return for North Texas
- Man Convicted Of Drowning Sons Sentenced To Death
- Man Shot Dead In Southlake Town Square Identified
- Nearly All States See Drop In Teen Births, But TX Still Leads Nation
- NHL Playoffs Schedule
- More Texans Inquiring About & Installing Storm Shelters
- Rangers Release Lowe, Add Teahen As Minor-Leaguer