Children’s Medical Center (Dallas)
More than 100 people in Prosper tested their bone marrow to see if they could save a 6-year-old boy’s life. Aidan Peterson has been given just weeks to find a life-saving match.
Some hospitals in North Texas have instituted a strict new flu vaccine policy for employees. And while most employers are not requiring employees to be vaccinated, local economists say most businesses should be concerned about the flu outbreak.
It’s been nearly four years since Landon Light of Heath was told he may never walk again. The 13-year-old ended up beating the odds.
Students at South Grand Prairie High School have worked for months collecting donations for a classmate who has cancer, and a passion for his 1977 Ford truck.
The preferred prescription at Children’s Medical Center of Dallas is laughter and the hospital is looking for a few good clowns to help!
Nate Oxford is only 5-years-old, but has already battled cancer three times. The cancer wouldn’t go away, but the family also wouldn’t give up. Drastic measures were needed so they took a chance on a radical new treatment.
Mary Lewis has refused to leave Children’s Medical Center of Dallas since New Year’s Day. She’s there all day every day by her daughter Brianna’s bedside. “I haven’t stepped foot outside. It’s been 22 days and I haven’t left and I’m not going to.”
Kobi Foreman is one of many North Texas children being treated for potentially fatal chronic illnesses and he exemplifies a Plano hospital’s latest study of its patients.
- HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes
- Severe Weather Aftermath: May... Severe Weather Pictures: May... CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Show Rangers vs Athletics - May...
- Dallas Cowboys Rookie Camp -... Rangers vs Athletics – May... Flash Forward: Concept Cars... G-Bag Nation Live From...
Latest DFW News
- Texas Motor Speedway Firestone 550 Contest
- Rangers RHP Lewis: No Timetable After Rehab Start
- One North Texas Officer Says Ticket Quotas Do Exist…And It May Be A Ticket To A Trophy
- Parts of Granbury Evacuated Under Severe Weather Threats
- 8 Questions For Cowboys At OTAs
- Praise for Firefighter Stan Wilson Both On, Off-Duty
- Rangers Turn Lowe Loose To Make Room For Lindblom
- Tortorella Says There’s ‘No Give’ In Rangers As Series Shifts To N.Y.