A Fort Worth chili company is worried furloughs of meat safety inspectors due to federal budget cuts could be a recipe for a loss of sales.
Whether you’re tailgating in jeans and a T-shirt at Candlestick Park or huddled around a roaring barrel grill at Lambeau Field, nothing screams NFL football season like a steaming, mouth-blistering bowl of five-alarm chili.
A new study from researchers at the University of Texas School of Public Health has revealed that flame retardant chemicals were found in many samples taken from popular North Texas food items.
If he couldn’t drive the cars, he’d design them. And so came the Shelby Cobra, which went on to beat Ferrari. And through it all… there was chili.
A delightful intestinal burning meal from the mind of DJ the DJ
Latest DFW News
- Cabrera Double Lifts Tigers Over Rangers 2-1
- Tornado Victims To Return Home In Grandbury
- Mother Prepares To Bury 10-Year-Old Son Hit By School Bus
- PD: Fairview Man Murdered Son & Grandson
- Suspect Sought In Fatal West Dallas Shooting
- Why Wear Costumes To Comic Conventions?
- Agency Studying West Fertilizer Plant Fire & Explosions To Prevent Similar Occurance
- Cleanup Continues In Cleburne From Mile Wide Tornado