Christian Community Action
Eleven months after a deadly gas explosion destroyed a home in Lewisville, the remaining residents at the low-income assistance complex have been told that they must move out.
The CBS 11 I-Team confirms part of the state’s investigation into a ruptured Lewisville gas line and explosion is done.
Residents who lived in the complex next to a duplex that exploded because of a gas leak are calling for a change in protocol for evacuations.
On Monday leaders with a North Texas non-profit organization remembered a man who died from injuries sustained after a house explosion last week. Victim Scott Deahl lived in a duplex owned by Christian Community Action.
The man who was inside a home that exploded Friday in Lewisville has died.
The man who was inside a home that exploded in Lewisville remains in critcal conditioin at a Plano hospital.
They know what it’s like to be champions in sports and the students of Coppell High School have also earned top honors when it comes to caring for others.