Workers from the Coca-Cola Company set out for the Dallas Salvation Army Christmas Center on Wednesday, and while they didn’t deliver any beverages they did make it possible to fill some North Texas Christmas wishes.
Donna Moss, owner of “That’s Haute” in Bedford gets us in the Christmas spirit with some gift ideas and tree decorating tips.
Food Network Chef Keegan Gerhard shares his mother’s fruitcake recipe and proves that fruitcake can still be a delicious and special holiday treat.
Latest DFW News
- Cabrera Double Lifts Tigers Over Rangers 2-1
- Tornado Victims To Return Home In Granbury
- Mother Prepares To Bury 10-Year-Old Son Hit By School Bus
- PD: Fairview Man Murdered Son & Grandson
- Suspect Sought In Fatal West Dallas Shooting
- Why Wear Costumes To Comic Conventions?
- Agency Studying West Fertilizer Plant Fire & Explosions To Prevent Similar Occurance
- Cleanup Continues In Cleburne From Mile Wide Tornado