Emergency crews in Van Zandt County battled an explosion and fire at an oil storage facility early Tuesday morning. Two people were injured and transported to the hospital.
A 40-year-old woman died and her 14-year-old son was seriously burned after fire swept through their rural Van Zandt County home Tuesday morning.
Latest DFW News
- Residents In Granbury Get Glimpse Of Their Homes
- Andrus Has 5 Hits In Texas’ 7-2 Win Over Detroit
- Powerball Ticket Sales Soar
- Tornado Sucks Survivor Into The Air
- Severe Threat Increases
- Bradley Keeps Lead After 3 Rounds At Nelson
- Notorious Texas Millionaire Laid To Rest
- Man Arrested In Connection To West Dallas Killing