Residents, churches and businesses are opening their doors to those left homeless by the explosion in McLennan County, at the West Fertilizer plant.
In cities across North Texas, the Martin Luther King Jr. holiday was marked with a day of service.
It’s not as simple as saying it’s gift versus God. On a holiday increasingly influenced by popular culture and traditions though, some churches are picking their battles.
Latest DFW News
- Residents In Granbury Get Glimpse Of Their Homes
- Andrus Has 5 Hits In Texas’ 7-2 Win Over Detroit
- Powerball Ticket Sales Soar
- Tornado Sucks Survivor Into The Air
- Severe Threat Increases
- Bradley Keeps Lead After 3 Rounds At Nelson
- Notorious Texas Millionaire Laid To Rest
- Man Arrested In Connection To West Dallas Killing