Lawmakers are accusing the CIA of misleading the makers of the Osama bin Laden raid film, “Zero Dark Thirty,” by telling them that harsh interrogation methods helped track down the terrorist mastermind.
Now that the Obama White House and senior intelligence officials have reportedly admitted that they approved Susan Rice’s inaccurate talking points about the Benghazi terrorist attack being the reaction to a protest about a film rather than a terrorist attack, the investigation must go on.
As the politicians on the “left” and other persons on the political “left” insist that the election is over and that is why the rest of Americans should move on and drop the Benghazi, Libya controversy, those “leftists” need to understand exactly why the truth about the Benghazi terrorist attack needs to come out.
Paula Broadwell and Jill Kelley need to be removed from the top of the nation’s top newspaper publications and demoted to the likes of the National Enquirer.
Petraeus must either volunteer to speak as a civilian or Congress must subpoena the former CIA Director to speak to complete the Benghazi puzzle.
Rove has managed to spin himself a personal fortune in national politics. His reputation, however, does not match his accomplishments.
The newspapers that are not endorsing President Barack Obama are extremely brave. They are to be positively recognized for their courage to stand up against the onslaught of the liberal media which refuses to speak in the best interest of the country as the presidential election nears.
By now it’s obvious that Obama and his administration did not handle the situation correctly. Rather than taking a presidential stance during the horrendous incident, Obama kept his mind and actions on his 2012 reelection campaign and tried to alter the obvious reasons for the deadly attack.
“Argo” stars Ben Affleck as real-life CIA Agent Tony Mendez, who helped some Americans escape from Iran during the Hostage Crisis. Affleck also directs this movie, his follow up to last year’s Oscar nominated “The Town.”
In 1971, the KH-9 Hexagon was the United States’ most advanced spy device — a brand-new photographic reconnaissance satellite as large as a school bus and carrying more than 60 miles of high-resolution photographic film for surveillance missions.
Former U.S. Defense Secretary Robert Gates is set to speak at the University of North Texas as part of a week of 9/11 memorial events.
- Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Athletics vs Rangers – May... CBS 11 Weather Day - May 22,... Dallas White Out Party - May...
- Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore HP Byron Nelson Championship...
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes
Latest DFW News
- Man Convicted Of Drowning Sons Sentenced To Death
- Man Shot Dead In Southlake Town Square Identified
- Nearly All States See Drop In Teen Births, But TX Still Leads Nation
- NHL Playoffs Schedule
- More Texans Inquiring About & Installing Storm Shelters
- Rangers Release Lowe, Add Teahen As Minor-Leaguer
- Sports Verdict: Who’s The NBA’s Biggest Villain? LeBron James Vs. David Stern
- Police Seek Dallas Food Store Robber