Citigroup says it will eliminate more than 11,000 jobs. The bank says it’s looking to cut expenses and improve efficiency.
Citigroup is trying something new to keep struggling homeowners out of foreclosure: turn them into renters.
Rolling power outages may begin in Texas homes as the state’s electrical grid is again being pushed to the brink by triple-degree heat.
WASHINGTON (AP) _ The Treasury Department says it raised $10.5 billion from the sale of a total of 2.6 billion shares of Citigroup stock
- Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Athletics vs Rangers – May... CBS 11 Weather Day - May 22,... Dallas White Out Party - May...
- Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore HP Byron Nelson Championship...
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes
Latest DFW News
- DISD School Board To Vote On Superintendent’s Principal Plan
- Prosecutors Want Bond Revoked For Dallas Cowboy Josh Brent
- Texas’ Cities Among Fastest-Growing In US
- Forest Park Pool Needs Public’s Help
- Boy Scouts Vote To Allow Openly Gay Members
- Storm Chances Return for North Texas
- Man Convicted Of Drowning Sons Sentenced To Death
- Man Shot Dead In Southlake Town Square Identified