Clean Air Act
This spring, runny eyes and a stuffed up nose may not be the result of seasonal allergens.
A federal judge has sentenced six North Texas men for their role in a scheme to overcharge for auto emission tests and submit thousands of fraudulent results to the state.
The largest power generator in Texas has lost its federal appeals court challenge of a new federal clean-air rule.
A federal appeals court scolded the EPA for rejecting a series of pollution control projects in Texas that regulators said failed to satisfy the Clean Air Act.
Nearly 140 Texas plants, including some of the nation’s largest refineries, have reached a deal with the EPA to receive new permits even though a long-standing battle between the Texas and the federal agency is far from over.
The Environmental Protection Agency says the DFW area has some of the nation’s most polluted air.
A Washington DC federal court rules against an emergency order stopping the EPA from taking over part of the air pollution permitting program in Texas.
Texas refuses to regulate greenhouse gases, so the federal Environmental Protection Agency will do it for the state.
Texas is the only state taking no steps to meet new federal greenhouse gas emission rules that go into effect in January.
- Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Athletics vs Rangers – May... CBS 11 Weather Day - May 22,... Dallas White Out Party - May...
- Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore HP Byron Nelson Championship...
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes
Latest DFW News
- Nearly All States See Drop In Teen Births, But TX Still Leads Nation
- NHL Playoffs Schedule
- More Texans Inquiring About & Installing Storm Shelters
- Rangers Release Lowe, Add Teahen As Minor-Leaguer
- Sports Verdict: Who’s The NBA’s Biggest Villain? LeBron James Vs. David Stern
- Police Seek Dallas Food Store Robber
- Approved Bill Would Drug Test Some Unemployment Benefit Applicants
- Parker Guides Spurs To 2-0 Lead In West Finals