An overnight cockfighting operation was broken up in East Dallas late Saturday, ending with 20 arrests and the discovery of multiple dead fighting roosters.
A Texas man caught trying to smuggle baby parrots back from Mexico by putting the birds in his pants has been fined more than $2,600.
Police in Fort Worth shut down a cockfight at a residence early Sunday morning. Over a dozen people were cited and the homeower was arrested.
The SPCA is seizing 500 fighting roosters and hens from a Cedar Hill property today.
A new House bill goes after people who raise fighting roosters and the folks who attend those fights.
- Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes Severe Weather Aftermath: May...
- Severe Weather Pictures: May... CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Show Rangers vs Athletics - May... Dallas Cowboys Rookie Camp -...
Latest DFW News
- Rare $10 Bill Fetches $4,818 For West Victims
- State House Set For Major Budget Vote
- Chandelier Owned By Stanford Up For Auction
- Perry To Address Business Forum In Austin
- Midland Train Crash Documents To Be Released
- State Bill Modifies Concealed Handgun Licenses
- Chilly Morning, Great Afternoon
- Canseco Joins Cats For Opening Homestand