Arlington residents who rent out their homes to sports fans may soon face new restrictions.
A huge danger — that’s what the McKinney City Manager called one of the city’s most popular nightspots. In a CBS 11 News exclusive, the city manager explained why Hank’s Texas Grill is the target for possible shut down.
Attorneys for the City of McKinney formally asked a judge to close Hanks Texas Grill because of the dozens of fire and safety code violations it has been issued, all of which the restaurant owner claims are baseless.
A business owner in McKinney is taking the city to court on Tuesday, accusing code enforcement officers, police officers and fire officials of harrassment and intimidation.
Last week CBS 11 News reported on a story about claims of harassment by a restaurant owner and a temporary restraining order against the City of McKinney. Now the restaurant says they have more evidence to prove their case.
A popular McKinney restaurant owner is granted a temporary restraining order against the city, after he claimed police, fire and code enforcement officers are trying to shut down his business.
- Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes Severe Weather Aftermath: May...
- Severe Weather Pictures: May... CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Show Rangers vs Athletics - May... Dallas Cowboys Rookie Camp -...
Latest DFW News
- Oakland Tops Texas, 1-0
- I-Team: Storm Shelters Rare In North Texas Schools
- Criticized Curriculum System CSCOPE Will Scrap Lesson Plans
- Fort Worth City Council Briefed On Animal Shelter After CBS 11 I-Team Investigation
- Moore, Okla. Family Finds Grandfather Buried Alive In Rubble
- Texas Lawmakers Pushing For Review Of UIL
- Rangers Skip Tepesch, Call Up Cotts
- Severe Weather Moves Across North Texas