Friday and Saturday produced the coldest temperatures we’ve seen in May in the last 110 years.
For eight years it’s been a New Year’s Day tradition at the Ryan Family YMCA in Fort Worth. Tuesday morning dozens of people came together, in swimsuits, to take the Polar Plung.
North Texas has seen a good 30-degree temperature swing in less than 24 hours. From Sunday’s high of 76 degrees, temperatures dipped down to 46 in Dallas and 44 in Fort Worth Monday morning.
After struggling to dig out from snow and ice that buried North Texas just last week, rain in the metroplex turned from sleet to snow just before 3 a.m., in some western parts.
Many of Dallas’ homeless will spend this night under a pile of cardboard and debris. It’s all they have to stay warm.
We can expect one more really nice day with sunny skies and temperatures in the mid to upper 60s before winter reappears.
- Athletics vs Rangers – June... Photos From The 2013 Miss USA... "The Amazing Race" Casting... Athletics vs Rangers - June...
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Adrienne Bankert On "The Talk" Blue Jays vs Rangers – June... Blue Jays vs Rangers – June...
- Blue Jays vs Rangers – June... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Brandon Carr Celebrity... Blue Jays vs Rangers - June...
- Indians vs Rangers - June 12,... Indians vs Rangers - June 11,... Slater's IndyCar Ride-Along... Rangers vs Blue Jays – June...
Latest DFW News
- Chicago Evens Series With 6-5 Win Over Boston
- Rangers Rally To Beat The A’s, 9-4
- Suspect Fires At Irving Police, Officers Return Fire
- North Texas Man Getting Second Chance At Life
- The Adventures Of Nigel & Whippie: With Montez Bishara
- Will Animals Take Over?
- Idea For A New Rangers Movie
- Ben & Skin: Other Parts Of The Paper