Martin and Arlington High Schools are cross town rivals, but the school’s two bands are both supporting Martin band member Taylor Helland as she fight’s colon cancer.
Aspirin, one of the world’s oldest and cheapest drugs, has shown remarkable promise in treating colon cancer in people with mutations in a gene that’s thought to play a role in the disease.
Some doctors believe that Americans would be healthier if we ate the way that they do in India, where certain types of cancer are almost nonexistent.
Diane Aulger was two weeks from her due date when she and her husband decided there was no time to wait: Mark Aulger had days to live, and he wanted to see his child.
Latest DFW News
- Rangers Place Ian Kinsler On 15-Day Disabled List
- Body Recovered At Lake Arlington
- Residents In Granbury Get Glimpse Of Their Homes
- Andrus Has 5 Hits In Texas’ 7-2 Win Over Detroit
- Powerball Ticket Sales Soar
- Tornado Sucks Survivor Into The Air
- Severe Threat Increases
- Bradley Keeps Lead After 3 Rounds At Nelson