Tuesday Fort Worth’s council decided to make a commuter rail one of the city’s top priorities as a second prong in the attack on north Fort Worth’s traffic congestion.
Next week, some Dallas commuters may find themselves running to catch the train or finding out it left five minutes before they arrived. Starting Monday, DART will begin running transition schedules in preparation for the new Orange Line rail service.
A new study, by the Texas Transportation Institute at Texas A&M University, suggests there isn’t enough being done to ensure the nation’s transportation system will be able to keep up with job growth, when the economy gets better.
- Big Balls At Bombshells... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Athletics vs Rangers – May... CBS 11 Weather Day - May 22,...
- Dallas White Out Party - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore
- HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,...
Latest DFW News
- Police Say Tips Coming In For Southlake Murder
- Special Prosecutor Files Notice of Contempt Against Dallas County DA Craig Watkins
- DISD School Board Appoves Plan To Dismiss Principals, Teachers
- TXDOT To Overhaul Central Expressway
- Montague Deputy Shot In Line Of Duty Returns To Work
- Brandon Carr Celebrity Softball Game
- Man Sentenced To 50 Years For Collin County Cold Case Murder
- Cowboys CB Brandon Carr Joins Ben & Skin