Conditions and Diseases
Dana Pack spent so many years feeling bad while dealing with debilitating, energy-draining abdominal pain, that she’d forgotten what it was like to feel good.
Mother’s Day can be tough for Andrea Betts. “It’s hard because I want to be a mother, but I can’t be yet,” she said.
Have you ever heard of Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis? Probably not. But every year it kills just as many people as breast cancer. But there are no marches, no ribbons, not even much research for Pulmonary Fibrosis. There is no cure.
Most food allergies become obvious to patients before the age of ten, but doctors say adults can also have sudden reactions to food they’ve eaten for years, and ignoring the symptoms can have devastating consequences.
A confirmed case of the drug resistant staph infection called MRSA has forced action at Sparks Elementary School in Frisco.
Between work and family, and all of life’s other obligations, it seems much of America is sleep deprived. Millions of people are trying to function on less than eight hours of sleep and that can cause irritability, lack of concentration and even create trouble in a marriage.
Danny Ray Hardman is a common name around Forney. But when he was diagnosed with terminal cancer earlier this year, it came as a shock.
For many, a massage is a relaxing escape. But for North Texans dealing with conditions like Cerebral Palsy and Parkinson’s Disease, getting a massage is becoming part of their medical treatment to relieve pain.
A new study is hoping to figure out why North Texas has such a high asthma rate among kids.
A North Texas teen is fighting for his life after collapsing on the basketball court. His family says he was the picture of health. Now, the mother of another Plano athlete who lost her child is reaching out to help save lives.
State officials overseeing an HIV medication program will seek ways to contain costs after the program failed to get money from the Legislature to make up a projected $19.2 million shortfall.
Aaron Anderson was nervous and unsure of what to say Sunday. He was, in fact, meeting the family of a woman who saved his life after she lost her own.
- Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes Severe Weather Aftermath: May...
- Severe Weather Pictures: May... CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Show Rangers vs Athletics - May... Dallas Cowboys Rookie Camp -...
Latest DFW News
- Oakland Tops Texas, 1-0
- I-Team: Storm Shelters Rare In North Texas Schools
- Criticized Curriculum System CSCOPE Will Scrap Lesson Plans
- Fort Worth City Council Briefed On Animal Shelter After CBS 11 I-Team Investigation
- Moore, Okla. Family Finds Grandfather Buried Alive In Rubble
- Texas Lawmakers Pushing For Review Of UIL
- Rangers Skip Tepesch, Call Up Cotts
- Severe Weather Moves Across North Texas