Construction and Maintenance
Some experts claim Texas is headed for a transportation crisis unless the state comes up with more money for highways. The current gasoline tax paid when you fill up at the pump doesn’t come close to keeping up with building and maintaining Texas highways.
The oil, gas and wind industries have been huge for the Texas economy. One result of that boom has also meant that the oversized tractor-trailers and other heavy equipment used in energy production are taking a terrible toll on Texas roads.
Beads of sweat formed on Pastor Joe Temte’s forehead Sunday shortly after holding his service. When a church member finally walked outside to check the air conditioning units, he realized three were gone – ripped out and stolen, most likely for the copper inside.
- Photos From The 2013 Miss USA... "The Amazing Race" Casting... Athletics vs Rangers - June... Most Romantic US Honeymoon...
- Adrienne Bankert On "The Talk" Blue Jays vs Rangers – June... Blue Jays vs Rangers – June... Blue Jays vs Rangers – June...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Brandon Carr Celebrity... Blue Jays vs Rangers - June... Indians vs Rangers - June 12,...
- Indians vs Rangers - June 11,... Slater's IndyCar Ride-Along... Rangers vs Blue Jays – June... Unique Sunglasses For Summer
Latest DFW News
- Viral Video: Crossbow vs Dr Pepper Ten
- Mosquito Spraying Set To Start In South Dallas
- Police Bust Alleged North Texas Prostitution Ring
- Hoops Controversy In University Park
- Miami Rallies To Win Game Six Against The Spurs
- 5 Things Learned In Game 3 Of Stanley Cup Finals
- Is This Another Rangers June Swoon?
- A’s Solve Darvish, Top Rangers 6-2