Consumer Product Safety Commission
The U.S. Public Interest Research Group released their 27th annual Trouble in Toyland report identifying a number of dangerous or toxic toys that can still be found in America’s stores.
A children’s safety equipment manufacturer has agreed to recall about 220,000 infant travel beds after reports of one infant’s death and nine others entrapped or distressed while sleeping inside the portable tents.
Glass-topped patio tables are shattering into thousands of pieces, and federal records show it’s been happening since at least 2004.
Children’s playground slides that have contributed to more than a dozen fractured bones of small children are being recalled and consumers are urged to remove the slides.
Tens of thousands of tabletop feeding chairs for babies and toddlers were recalled Wednesday after reports that they can come loose and send children plummeting to the floor.
More than 7 million candles are being recalled because of concerns the cup holding the candle could melt or catch fire.
Is the government really cracking down on products containing toxic metals? CBS 11 News went undercover inside a number of North Texas stores and put dozens of kids toys and jewelry to the test.
It’s the end of the traditional crib that has cradled millions of babies. The government outlawed drop-side cribs after the deaths of more than 30 infants and toddlers in the past decade.
Graco is recalling about 2 million strollers after receiving reports of four infant strangulations in the strollers.
Ryobi is recalling a half-million cordless drills because they can overheat.
(CBS) The Consumer Product Safety Commission and its Canadian counterpart, Health Canada, say Fisher-Price, the giant toy manufacturer, is voluntarily recalling some 10.1 million potentially dangerous toys and high chairs.
- Big Balls At Bombshells... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Athletics vs Rangers – May... CBS 11 Weather Day - May 22,...
- Dallas White Out Party - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore
- HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,...
Latest DFW News
- Lake Levels for the Memorial Day Weekend in North Texas
- Woman Set On Fire Fights For Her Life
- Police Say Tips Coming In For Southlake Murder
- Special Prosecutor Files Notice of Contempt Against Dallas County DA Craig Watkins
- DISD School Board Appoves Plan To Dismiss Principals, Teachers
- TXDOT To Overhaul Central Expressway
- Montague Deputy Shot In Line Of Duty Returns To Work
- Brandon Carr Celebrity Softball Game