The competition that’s held every four years will take place May 24 through June 9. It was created in 1962 by some Fort Worth teachers and residents who wanted to honor Cliburn.
It’s a contest where everyone wins. But some North Texas charities are wringing their hands while waiting and hoping to win a big donation.
To kick off the big 4th of July holiday weekend Josh & Elf decided to put the staff through a grueling hot dog eating contest. Of course they had a ringer, but the competition was fierce!
Get details here on how you can win a pair of Red Wing Boots from 105.3 The Fan. Want to find out more – just click here
Take the WhiteGlove survey and get 2,500 points to use for great KRLD Insider prizes
Take the WhiteGlove survey and grab 2,500 pionts to use for lots of 105.3 The Fan prizes
A Japanese eating champion who didn’t enter the Coney Island Fourth of July hotdog eating contest but tried to crash it afterward is waiting to go before a New York City judge.
- Athletics vs Rangers – June... Photos From The 2013 Miss USA... "The Amazing Race" Casting... Athletics vs Rangers - June...
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Adrienne Bankert On "The Talk" Blue Jays vs Rangers – June... Blue Jays vs Rangers – June...
- Blue Jays vs Rangers – June... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Brandon Carr Celebrity... Blue Jays vs Rangers - June...
- Indians vs Rangers - June 12,... Indians vs Rangers - June 11,... Slater's IndyCar Ride-Along... Rangers vs Blue Jays – June...
Latest DFW News
- The Adventures Of Nigel & Whippie: With Montez Bishara
- Will Animals Take Over?
- Idea For A New Rangers Movie
- Ben & Skin: Other Parts Of The Paper
- Killed Youth Pastor Remembered At Memorial
- Children Maced, Dog Killed At Fort Worth Apartment Complex
- Feds Bust Prostitution Ring Called “Operation Flaming Dragon”
- Supreme Justice Alito Throws 1st Pitch At Ballpark