Opening day at the Rangers Ballpark in Arlington, and some new rules at club-controlled parking lots were going to crack down on drivers–especially tailgaters—that didn’t have game tickets.
CBS-11 News has learned a major chain has expressed an interest in building a hotel in Arlington near Cowboys Stadium and Rangers Ballpark.
It could soon cost a little more to stay in a big Dallas hotel. The Dallas City Council is considering allowing hotels, with more than 100 rooms, to charge an additional 2-percent in sales tax.
After years of controversy and debate, there’s good news coming out tonight about the new Dallas convention center hotel, it’s doing much better financially than first predicted.
The City of Denton is looking to partner with University of North Texas to build the town’s first conference center. A company from Missouri is pitching the idea for the project that would include a 250 room full-service hotel.
In just over a year from now, Dallas will see the opening of its first convention center hotel.
Fort Worth may have ESPN, but Arlington has reeled in CNN and some of its sister networks.
- Photos From The 2013 Miss USA... "The Amazing Race" Casting... Athletics vs Rangers - June... Most Romantic US Honeymoon...
- Adrienne Bankert On "The Talk" Blue Jays vs Rangers – June... Blue Jays vs Rangers – June... Blue Jays vs Rangers – June...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Brandon Carr Celebrity... Blue Jays vs Rangers - June... Indians vs Rangers - June 12,...
- Indians vs Rangers - June 11,... Slater's IndyCar Ride-Along... Rangers vs Blue Jays – June... Unique Sunglasses For Summer
Latest DFW News
- Kinsler Gets Stitches After Home Plate Collision
- Texas Senate Debating Abortion Restrictions Bill
- What’s More Likely?
- Jason Parks Of Baseball Prospectus With Ben & Skin
- Ben & Skin Review ‘This Is The End’
- Rangers GM Jon Daniels With Ben & Skin
- Backlash Against HiV/AIDS Billboard In Dallas
- Texas Man Pleads Guilty To Smuggling Snakes On Planes