Corrections Corporation of America
A key Senate panel has endorsed the closure of a $54 million private state prison in North Texas that ranks among the most dangerous lockups in the state.
CBS 11 has obtained documents detailing an inmate’s last days at Dawson State Jail. The records indicate Shebaa Green was sick in the jail for days before she was transported to the hospital.
CBS 11 has learned a baby was prematurely born last month at the Dawson Jail in downtown Dallas, apparently with no medically trained personnel in attendance.
Ashleigh Shae Parks, 30, died just six weeks before she was scheduled to be released from Dawson State Jail in downtown Dallas, a low security facility for people convicted of non-violent crimes.
The Alfanos walk around their home eager to show visitors reminders of their daughter Pam Weatherby. When opening the fridge, two remaining bottles of insulin still sit chilling.
- Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes Severe Weather Aftermath: May...
- Severe Weather Pictures: May... CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Show Rangers vs Athletics - May... Dallas Cowboys Rookie Camp -...
Latest DFW News
- Medicine Cabinet Dangers: What Every Parent Needs To Know
- Viral Video: Zach Sobiech’s Last Days
- A Romo Tribute: ‘Cyst You Been Gone’
- Boy Scouts To Decide Policy On Gay Members
- Rare $10 Bill Fetches $4,818 For West Victims
- State House Set For Major Budget Vote
- Chandelier Owned By Stanford Up For Auction
- Perry To Address Business Forum In Austin